Financial Services Specialist Dutch Speaker
Language: Dutch, English
Job for: Students & Graduates
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Financial Services Process Specialist on daily basis is responsible for indicated below activities. The daily volumes are received through different channels (SPS. TMK etc.) Team Member at this position must perform the group of activities such as: data sorting, data/contracts validation and analyze, introduction contracts to the system and archiving process. All activities performed by the Team Member must be reflected in daily reporting.
- Complex Contracts Creation and Amendments
- Claims Management
- Complaints Management
- Unpaid premiums management
- Various Back-Office tasks related to the life cycle of the End Client and Contract, including data update in the systems
- Experience in Customer Service
- Very good English (B2) and fluent Dutch (C1) skills is a must
- Good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What we offer:
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home,
trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, i
integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in
Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care
about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.