Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally.
With more than 77,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
We seek an enthusiastic, task oriented professional willing to support a multinational management team supporting the company’s organizational development with respect to expanding their Global Business Services (GBS) organization in close cooperation with Strategic Project Integrations (SPI) team.
The main functions of the GBS are Accounting, IT, Procurement and HR with many others being added as the scope expands.
The focus of Strategic Projects Integrations (SPI) is the successful implementation of complex, cross-company transformative initiatives that focus on changing how the company operates and how we engage with the market.
The position will report directly to the Management of Global Business Services center located in Kraków, Poland and will be cooperating closely with Strategic Projects Integrations team based in the US.
• Run routine and ad-hoc analysis related to operations within Global Business Services
• Run routine and ad-hoc analysis as requested by Strategic Project Integration team
• Review source of data for accuracy and completion of data input
• Analyze data output for anomalies, gaps, trends, etc.
• Work with international staff to assure all data received is accurate and complete
• Maintain recordkeeping, compliance requirements and communication to team
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the reporting procedures and methods
• Assist in the development of all types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents
• Proficient MS Excel user
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Strong organization and coordination skills
• Strong ability to analyze, digest and summarize information coming from multiple sources
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Prior experience in a similar role
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools / Tableau
• Prior working experience with Oracle system
• Understanding of Engineering & Construction business
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal development opportunities
• Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com
To apply please go to: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=GLO00003H&src=INTINTSEO
JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Jacobs