Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills are required (C1)
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Perform daily and month end close tasks (preparing and posting journal entries, intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review P&L accounts, closing GL, financial reporting, cash forecast, VAT, Balance sheet accounts reconciliations)
- Take part and take ownership of various projects for the client (improvement's focused)
- Execute and enhanced controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work, perform and supervise tasks
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
We are looking for candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team and take responsibility for running and supervising F&A operations.
The scope covers processes from foregoing areas: journal entries processing, accounts reconciliation, intercompany accounting, month end closure, fixed assets, booking costs, reporting, running various projects for client.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.