Accounts Receivable Accountant
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally.
With more than 77,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will:
• Research and process incoming wire transfers
• Research incoming checks and prepare desktop deposits
• Apply daily payments to client invoices
• Process overpayment/rate adjustment/refund check requests
• Assist in firm-wide Oracle A/R support for upgrades and conversions
• Apply varied regional cash receipts
• Respond to A/R questions
• Provide ad-hoc reports as needed
• Clear AR rounding balance which shows up in AR Aging report
• Be a custodian of AR remittance documentation and provide document support if case of audit request
• Update daily cash book for client remittance in order for the regional finance to monitor and get real time visibility of the cash position
• Update receipt log for entities to reflect withholding deduction for VAT purposes
• Support Junior AR Accountants
Additionally, since AR function is currently organized within Project Accounting Department you will have a chance to get familiar with project accounting activities under supervision and with support of Senior Project Accountants. Those activities include monitoring project investment, reviewing client invoices, revenue recognition and month-end reporting on project performance.
• Degree in Finance or Accounting (Preferred Master's degree), equivalent major or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of experience in accounting, preferably in AR department
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal development opportunities
• Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com
To apply please go to: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=ACC0000BX&src=INTINTSEO
JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Jacobs