Financial Reporting & Regulatory Specialist
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support the business' financial decision-making process by providing analysis and reporting on Net New Money, Asset under Management, and projected Revenues
– implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
– report management information data on behalf of internal parties – including mandate / fund and client financial activity reports
– proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
– prepare financial and other information to global regulators (like FINMA, FINRA and the Federal Reserve).
You’ll be working as part of the Net New Money & Invested Asset Control team located in Eximius Park in Zabierzów. Our globally-focused finance team supports the bank by measuring its capacity to attract clients' assets for the Asset Management and Wealth Management business divisions, as expressed by the two key indicators: Invested Assets and Net New Money.
We work closely with other finance departments, operations and the front office to provide reliable financial reporting for our internal stakeholders, and to make sure that our asset figures are reported in accordance with both in- and external (FINMA) audit requirements. The monthly figures prepared by our team are included in group wide semi- and annual audited financial statements.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
– 3 years of relevant experience, ideally with prior regulatory reporting experience within the financial services industry
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– perfectly fluent level of written and spoken English
– excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be additional asset)
– enthusiastic approach to change management and continuous improvement
– strong analytical skills
– a keen interest in financial markets
– a great communicator and confident in dealing with peers as well as senior clients in multiple locations
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– methodical, concise and accurate, with a strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS