Internship in Vendor Management Services Team
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– collect, analyze, check, reconcile and report UBS data (e.g. financial, HR, performance and risk indicators)
– cooperate with senior stakeholders to enhance process and tools supporting information gathering
– participate in projects aiming at data quality improvements
– maintain vendor database and perform data cleansing, data gathering, quality reviews, data consolidation and validation
You’ll be working in the Vendor Management Services team in Zabierzow. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Sourcing management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours/week.
– a Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; Finance, Engineering, IT, or Math)
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access databases, MS Power Point; VBA knowledge would be an asset
– analytical skills - ability to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
– proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
– ability to think out of the box with problem solving mind set
– ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS