Internship in Accounting Team
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– analyze financial data and interpret the results
– make valuable input in month closure activities of EMEA region
– execute financial controls and timely address the risk
– respond to business in ad-hoc request for financial data or business related requests
– connect stakeholders from different locations, teams and functions.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Wroclaw. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
Your paid internship will last 3 - 12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hour per week.
You don't have to show us a previous experience, but if you have it, it's an asset.
– a university degree in an analytical field like accounting, finance, information technology or similar field
– very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
– basic understanding of accounting rules and principles
– data base knowledge (SQL / Oracle / Business Object would be additional asset)
– fluent in English (both spoken and written)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– willing to work in high-tech data processing environment
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS