Internship in Finance - Accounting Team
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- execute standard Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger activities, including Travel & Expense transactions
- support month-end closing processes and perform an analytical review of balance sheet accounts
- provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
- ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information flow
- propose and implement continuous improvements initiatives to manage properly deficiencies within a process
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park.
Our role is to provide holistic accounting, financial reporting and controlling services for all the non-bank legal entities located in EMEA and Switzerland region.
We offer variety of accounting services which ranges from Accounts Payable and Receivable, Intercompany, General Ledger, Taxes.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 40 hours/week.
- student status or university degree preferably in accounting or controlling
- excellent written and spoken English and Russia would be an asset
- very good in MS Excel and VBA knowledge would be an asset
- very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- strong attention to detail
- strong in process improvement and centralizing and enhancing existing work-flows
- communicative person with strong analytical and problem solving skills with "can do" attitude
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS