Senior Client Reporting Specialist
Do you have the know-how for analysing information and producing reports? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– the day to day supervision and accountability for team activities, ensuring you achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– proactive management and escalation of service issues in line with agreed rules
– anticipating and implementing service improvements
– developing the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– ensuring administrative tasks (e.g. holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements.
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Krakow Business Park, Zabierzów, performing Reporting Services required to fulfil Client and Regulatory obligations. The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counterparties and System Vendors.
see previous Senior role's announcYou have:
– bachelor or master degree
– 3-5 years of experience within a Reporting environment
– a strong knowledge of core Client Reporting components such as Data validation, Investment Commentary and Performance Attribution
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations impacting Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to face-off to key business users
– excellent organizational skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English and German
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS