Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, VBA and PowerPoint
- Excellent self organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in using Jira, Sharepoint, Confluence, MS Project would be an asset
- Previous Excperience in Project Management would be an asset
- Basic understanding of Robotic Process Automation would be an asset
- Upper-Intermediate English
Automation Factory is looking for a Delivery Coordinator to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Tracking of portfolio automation projects delivered to internal and external clients
- Cooperation with other parts of Capgemini organization to manage pipeline of demand coming to Automation Factory in terms of resources and capabilities availability
- Presenting statuses of projects on regular basis to higher management
- Using tools like Jira for tracking and managing current projects and pipeline
- Managing financial aspects (cost) of projects delivered
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors. If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.