Credit and Collections Specialist with English or German
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Good English skills
- Good knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Ability to work under pressure
We are looking for a Collections Specialist for one of our teams in Krakow. The service will be provided for our outsourcing Client in Media & Entertainment sector.
Capgemini has been offering its services to the Client since 2016, delivering services in 7 languages from 4 Delivery Centers in Poland, India, China and Guatemala. We provide services within Finance and Accounting area - Order to Cash and Procure to Pay for two business units of our client. We are the team of creative and motivated people. As a new and dynamic project we have opportunity to work on process improvements and new solutions which is highly appreciated by our Client.
We are looking for candidates, who are interested in providing services related to Credit to Cash processes for Home Entertainment sector for customers located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The scope involves several processes: Collection, Disputes Management and Reporting.
- Performing C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures
- Helping and identifying improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Working closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Multi-language and inter-national team and project, working for various European locations
- Cooperative and friendly atmosphere
- Supportive relationship with the Client
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.