Team Leader (German Speaker)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in Order to Cash processes for a Client operation in the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes Cash Collection and Dispute Management.
- Very good English and German skills are required
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in O2C is expected
- High level customer service skills
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLA's
- Manage day to day team’s issues, flag and mitigate them and manage escalations
- Managing a Team of O2C Specialists
- Daily contact with Client’s team and with teams in other locations
- Working closely with the client and maintaining good working relationship
- Day to day staff management, staff training and development
Team building activities and great atmosphere: we take lunch together and celebrate birthday, wedding and other important occasion; once a quarter we go to restaurant. Fabulous work environment: our space is full of colorful posters, toys and fairy tales characters. Gifts from Client: we get some movie gadgets and cinema tickets.
Join us and be a part of magic movie world!
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.