Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally.
With more than 77,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
As Project Accountant, you’ll be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support within our systems to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
The Project Accountant interprets accounting data and analyzes reports in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). In this role, you will help identify and monitor project revenue/cost variances, as well as issue client invoices.
Our Project Accountant:
• Maintains projects in Oracle according to the company policies and procedures
• Reviews contract terms and associated information to ensure project setup generates appropriate results
• Issues and reviews client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the contract terms
• Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing In Excess accounts
• Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness and accuracy of project data, revenue and cost budgets/forecasts
• Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances
• Conducts ad hoc reporting, as needed
• Contacts other departments and outside vendors, suppliers and clients to resolve cross functional pending items.
• Meets weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines as outlined in company policies and best practices
• Participates in internal and external audit
• Degree in Finance or Accounting, equivalent major or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in an international accounting environment
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Advanced analytical skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal development opportunities
• Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs at www.jacobs.com
To apply please go to: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=ACC0000AK&src=INTINTSEO
JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Jacobs