Content Specialist - English
Are you passionate about financial communications? Are you an experienced and creative content specialist, ideally with a background in marketing and communications, journalism or editorial teams? Do tasks like storytelling, op-eds and speech-writing motivate you? Do you have an outstanding knowledge of English and a passion for the perfect text?
We're looking for someone like you to:
• develop sustainable client engagement from initial attraction through to deepening relationships with existing clients through strategic content – from concept to delivery
• oversee and be responsible for the overall content experience, standards and guidelines, editorial planning and consistency including content optimization with clear focus on return on investment for specific projects
• research and write marketing and communications texts to support functions across the bank
• support the creation of high-quality channel-optimized content for strategic communications targeting key stakeholders including clients, investors, employees and media
• provide editorial and linguistic support to subject experts across the bank
• drive narrative development and storytelling of content and support efforts to drive readership and engagement
• ensure that all written materials reflect UBS style guidelines and the UBS Tone of Voice
• review translations for quality and assist with glossary and terminology management
• create, edit and proofread high-level executives internal and external messaging and reporting.
You will join our in-house content solutions team based in the UBS Business Solution Center in Wroclaw, Poland.
The team environment offers good opportunities for professional growth as a content specialist, both technically and within UBS.
A relocation package may be available for the right candidate.
• a university/master degree in languages, communications, journalism or similar
• strong interest in financial markets and economics as well as content marketing activities, with good understanding of emerging trends in content
• at least 3 years of experience creating and editing demanding specialist texts, ideally in finance, economics and/or marketing
• proven track record of writing opinion papers, articles and speeches supporting executives in their thought leadership positioning
• experience in corporate environments, ideally finance or similar
• a native or native-like high level knowledge of English; good knowledge of German an advantage
• an advanced understanding of English grammar, syntax and orthography
• proven copy editing and storytelling skills
• client-centric, with the ability to create the content the audience is looking for
• service minded, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• precise, with an excellent eye for detail
• familiar in communicating with senior managers supporting C-level executives
• team player with a can do and positive attitude – this is a sleeves rolled up team
• highly motivated with openness to learn
• truly collaborative with a curious and creative spirit.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS