Financial Controller for Group ALM
Are you an expert at analyzing financial results for a banking business? Are you familiar with the financial statements and external disclosures? Do you know how a company manages its liquidity and hedges FX and interest rate risks?
We’re looking for a financial controller to:
- review global results of Group Treasury and Assets & Liabilities Management
- act as a reviewer for the results submitted by offshore teams in India and cooperate closely with the team based in Zurich
- monitor daily balance sheet position and submit the results to senior stakeholders
- compile the quarterly results for the external financial statements disclosures in compliance with IFRS & Swiss GAAP standards
- support quarterly submission of business division Excel based forms to support external disclosure requirements
- collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
You’ll be working in the Swiss entity controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide detailed financial statement analysis to ensure the results are properly understood and free of errors. We cooperate closely with regional financial controllers and submit the financial results to senior stakeholders in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- bachelor/master's degree in Finance or other related field
- at least three years of previous experience in a similar role focusing on banking, financial statement analysis or hedge accounting
- demonstrated knowledge of securities, derivative products and global financial markets
- very strong proficiency in MS Excel, VBA knowledge is an asset
- excellent written and spoken English
- excellent communication skills able to present the financial results to senior stakeholders
- knowledge of IFRS
- knowledge of SAP and/or Business Objects is an asset
- highly organized and detail oriented with strong time-management skills
- able to challenge, guide and facilitate
- self-motivated, creative, able to work across different teams.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS