Financial Reporting Analyst
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset? Do you have a financial background? Are you interested in gaining knowledge in subject of Cost analysis and Transfer Pricing?
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to:
– implement accounting controls and manage their governance
– compile and analyze financial information for UBS service companies
– prepare and analyze monthly profit & loss and Balance Sheet reports
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and various stakeholders
– collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Finance Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
– bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field
– previous experience in a similar role focusing on data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation
– a can-do attitude to get the problem solved (despite all challenges)
– analytical and methodical, with great attention to detail
– motivated, self-directed and creative
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions, and cultures
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– experience in MS Excel
– practice in SAP program would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS