Product Operations Specialist
Do you have a good understanding of financial products? Are you inquisitive, with a sharp mind for details and trends? Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Understand trade documentation and translate them into a standardized Product Taxonomy;
• Manage daily resolution of product classification exceptions and management reporting;
• Implement functional enhancements to the Product Classification Service application as required to support consumer requirements;
• Develop tactical tools to assist in process (complex Excel files, VBA, Robotics);
• Closely cooperate with senior level stakeholders in IT, Market Risk, finance and others.
You'll be working in a Product Taxonomy team which is supporting global strategic initiative for the Investment Bank. The primary objective of the project is to deliver product taxonomy with a consistent level of granularity across product areas for consumption by Front Office and Control Functions. This will deliver a single data standard and product language, which supports cross functions control and reporting requirements.
• Good understanding of financial products;
• Experience in middle office, trade capture, trade management or similar (preferred);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular PowerPoint and Excel (VBA);
• Effective communication and oral presentation skills; and
• Proficiency in English language.
• Are extremely detail oriented, analytical and have strong organizational and follow through skills;
• Have a natural curiosity, ambition to succeed in fast paced & challenging environment;
• Are keen to understand systems landscapes and data processing flows; and
• Present to peers, superiors and senior management with confidence and conviction.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS