Trade & Processing Specialist - Settlements
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– process transactions, prepare documentation and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence.
You’ll be working in the Securities team (Lending/Transfers/Funds) in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
- experience in the settlements area (Bonds, Equity, Funds)
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS