Payments Screening Specialist
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in special quality investigations? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support the business in managing risk
• evaluate financial messages whether potential hits are false or true according to regulator / sanctions lists
• act as a competent partner in Compliance Screening matters for UBS Compliance globally
• execute operational processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center and policies
• provide business support for line managers and UBS staff.
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank (payments screening). We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• a degree in Economics or Finance
• experience in payments, finance messaging (SWIFT), clearing systems (i.e. FED) and/or payments screening
• experience in AML/KYC screening would be beneficial
• sound know-how in the analysis of figures and professional usage of different systems
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• a great team player with a flexible working time approach (working on shifts included, coverage from 7:00 till 00:30)
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
• fluent in English (German would be an advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS