Client Onboarding Specialist
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems.
You’ll be working in the KYC Onboarding team in Zabierzów, Krakow Business Park. As a part of the Know Your Client Team, you will conduct due diligence checks on new clients of the Investment Bank across all business areas and products types. You will be responsible for analyzing negative news in order to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities.
– bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Legal or similar
– excellent attention to details
– ability to communicate effectively with all project personnel and other business area contacts
– strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multi-tasking skills
– fluent in English
– Chinese, Hebrew, German or Russian would be an asset
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– quick learner.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS