F&A Process Specialist Spanish Speaker
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Very good Spanish skills, communicative English
- Experience in the R2R area is a must
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Accounting work experience is an asset
- Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Fixed Assets: FA accounting activities, FA project administration, month end closure activities, reporting, other
- Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
- Tax: planning, compliance, analysis, P2P support in Tax area, reporting, audit, other
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, deferred revenue, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), equity and foreign currency accounting period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting and account analysis, data maintenance, other
- FP&A: Management reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, other
- F&A administrative services: Hyperion administrative support, other
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
We are a multinational team with several foreign languages used in everyday communication. You can find rare possibility to get to know end-to-end accountancy of different European countries. We are working independently in close “partner relationship” with our Client.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R processes for a new Client in Poland.
Joining us you actively will participate in delivering highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.