Accounting and Financial Reporting Specialist
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- support standard accounting activities such as General Ledger including Taxes and Intercompany Balance reconciliation
- produce entity's financial statements based on IFRS as well as statutory accounting rules
- prepare financial disclosures and annual reports compliant with local regulatory and statutory requirements
- provide detailed comments on significant business moves and produce monthly financial close packs
- assess internal risk control deficiencies, provide assessments and communicate them to Onshore partners
- optimize processes by recommending ways to improve financial reporting procedures and internal management information
- produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park.
Our role is to provide holistic accounting, financial reporting and controlling services for all the non-bank legal entities located in EMEA and Switzerland region.
We offer variety of accounting services which ranges from Accounts Payable and Receivable, Intercompany, General Ledger, Taxes.
Team is responsible for month-end closure activity which includes preparation and review of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statement, ensures correctness and quality of trial balances in according to local GAAP and IFRS.
Our team members analyze financial data and prepares Closing Packs, Board of Directors financial reports used directly by Senior Management for business decision making process.
Team is responsible for Regulatory Reporting and Statutory Reporting including an annual and semi-annual audit report for Luxembourg and Ireland non-banks entities
Team has daily interaction with various stakeholders located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Group Reporting, Group Treasury etc.
- a university degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics or similar field
- at least 5 year experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting
- proficiency in MS Excel, VBA knowledge would be an asset
- SAP experience
- very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- strong attention to detail
- fluent in English; French would be an asset
- methodical, concise and accurate
- able to build strong relationship with our stakeholders
- strong in process improvement and centralizing and enhancing existing work-flows
- communicative person with strong analytical and problem solving skills with "can do" attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS