Internship in Project Accounting Department
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally.
With more than 77,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Project Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
• Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
• Prepare simple financial analysis and conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed
• Issue and review clients' invoices
• Contact other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve cross-functional pending items
• Support Project Accounting Department on everyday basis
• Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Availability to work 30+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension in our office at 31 Marii Konopnickiej street in Kraków.
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Project Accountants, providing services to the core business.
• Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
• Great working atmosphere!
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs at www.jacobs.com
To apply please go to: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=BIA0003CL&src=INTINTSEO
JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Jacobs