Internship in Client Reporting Team
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze large data sets regarding client reports, able to explain changes
– produce high quality reports
– building templates for client reporting
– building documents which are distributed to clients.
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park), performing Reporting Services required to fulfill Client and Regulatory obligations.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- effective analytical and problem solving skills
- very good in written and spoken English
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS