P2P Resolution Accountant
As P2P Resolution Accountant you will be responsible for analysis and resolving of AP related issues. Main goal of employee with this position will be to capture Accounts Payables related matters and independently lead the communication with Business and Suppliers to resolve them.
• Investigating Accounts Payables related inquiries using different ERP tools;
• Performing analysis and investigation on captured and/or raised issues (invoice/status payment, remittance advices, duplicate payments, incorrect payments, etc.);
• Ensuring that issues raised by Suppliers and Business team are thoroughly and timely resolved;
• Establishing good long-term relationships with Business and Suppliers;
• Ensuring that cases are escalated timely and accordingly to established escalation path based on Contact Matrix in place;
• Educating business in areas where additional support is needed (preparing one-pagers, work instructions, providing Business with clear guidelines on P2P procedures and P2P tools and explaining process in clear and understandable way);
• Implementing improvement ideas and projects;
• Constant cooperation with other P2P Teams (Invoice Processing, Payments, Banking, Reporting) as well as OTC and R2R teams;
• At least 1 year of experience in AP or P2P Departments.
• Good understanding of Accounts Payables processes.
• Fluent English and one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Italian, Dutch. It’s an advantage, if candidate speaks more than 1 language on the list;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in customer service will be an asset; good understanding of customer service principles and practices; ability to handle difficult situations.
• Ability to drive, analyze and implement process improvements.
• Pro-active approach, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
• Opportunity to gain experience in a professional, multinational corporate environment
• Opportunity to grow with the team and experience lively, energetic and friendly work atmosphere
• Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work) environment across EMEA
• Private medical care with a very attractive offer
• Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
• Work place located in a quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
• New office place in a recently finished, modern building
CBRE Corporate OutsourcingZobacz wszystkie oferty CBRE Corporate Outsourcing