Internship in Transition Team
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Do you have passion for learning new skills? Are you eager to connect with people around you and help them? We’re looking for someone like that who will be:
– maintaining and analyzing Transition Project Pipeline Process
– supporting and coordinating onboarding process
– supporting Travel and Visa arrangements
– taking on other administrative and ad-hoc tasks.
You’ll be working in the Transition Team located in Wroclaw, Dominikanski Office. We play a key role in driving change, undergoing transformation. You will play an important role in supporting the team of Transition Managers in areas such as Pipeline Process and general transition management support.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 35-40 hour week.
– very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
– strong attention to details
– strong analytical and numerical skills
– very good communication skills
– ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
– graduate or last year student
– very good in written and spoken English
– eager to work as part of a team
– pro-active in solving problems and taking on challenges
– ambitious and motivated with a can-do-attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS