Financial Services Analyst Dutch Speaker
About the team
For one of our clients that operates in insurance industry, we are looking for talented Dutch speakers to join our team in Krakow. The team works for Belgian customers and brokers in terms of insurance products and is responsible for a group of tasks assigned to back office team regarding such insurance types as: life, pension, savings, etc.
If you have no previous experience in this branch or if it would be your first job – no worries, our onboarding trainings will give you all the knowledge to make you feel confident in the new role.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the below-mentioned short job description:
- Processes in scope: policy and claims management; treatment of incoming and outgoing calls and emails in the area of project’s scope (cooperation with Belgian customers and brokers)
- Performs various back-office tasks related to the life cycle of the end client and contract, including data update in the systems
- Prepares procedures and instructions and has ability to implement any changes to input procedures effectively
- Participates proactively in the improvement of processes and working methods
- If you would like to begin your adventure in the world of insurance, check the competences that we are looking for:
- Attention to details - to be able to dig up information about the clients and their policies
- Good communication skills – in order to communicate with the customers in a professional manner
- Organizational skills – to be able to manage your daily tasks on your own
- Very good command of Dutch and English (at least B2 level)
Ok, you already know what we do, so now take a look at what we can offer:
- Relocation bonus for people living outside of Cracow
- Detailed onboarding trainings and a buddy that you can always count on
- Many after-work activities, such as team-building events
- Working in multinational environment
- Attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can also recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Many CSR activities, such as Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, sport events
- Wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.