Data Analyst for Research Access
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Handle global entitlement requests to UBS Research which involves reviewing incoming requests, communicate with clients and process them within stipulated timeframe
- Protect UBS Research franchise by establishing controls around client entitlements and perform checks on exceptions granted
- Review and reconcile external vendor data against internal data sources and take action as necessary
- Liaise with Internal Clients, Vendors, Content Distribution and Legal & Compliance as necessary as part of the entitlement process under the regulations.
You’ll be working in the Research Access team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). Our role is to manage daily research access requests from the clients globally. It involves administrative work, cooperation with sales and vendors, and conducting client review projects when necessary. Additionally, we perform access audits on regular basis by using data from internal systems as well as external databases.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background)
- Great communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience in the corporate environment - experience in administration or client service will be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook. Familiarity with BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau) is a plus
- Self-starter with initiative, energy and commitment combined with ability to handle routines in an organized way
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organisational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable in adapting and learning systems and tools for processing requirements
- Able to manage requests and projects independently, and follow up work till completion
- The knowledge of VBA as an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS