Internship in Access Management Team
Are you interested in risk and access control ?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– review and approve/reject requests for access to applications
– assist with operation of risk processes
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice
– provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Zabierzow offices. Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
– problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel, MS Access or VBA programming would be an asset
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS