Internship in Market Intelligence Team
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you an enthusiastic programmer? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn repetitive & manual processes into programming scripts (python)
– maintain those scripts and the corresponding database systems
– pick up the needs of the team and make proposals on how to improve the current processes.
You’ll be working in the Market Intelligence team in Wrocław. We conduct project-based market research for all business segments in Switzerland and act as a connector between our business and our clients.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (for example engineering, mathematics, IT, computer science)
– experience with programming in the industry
– experience with data bases
– good at MS Excel, Python
– an enthusiast in python programming and willing to learn from others and on your own
– able to analyze existing processes, break them down, evaluate and translate them into clean scripts
– able to analyze results, create concise summaries and give clear recommendations based on data and evaluations you did beforehand
– a great communicator, in both written and verbal form
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS