Junior AP Clerk with Hebrew
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Clients in Accounts Payable invoicing process in their financial systems. Mostly, you will be responsible for:
- Booking invoices in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
- Processing documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring the payables, reconciling the balances with suppliers
- Supporting audits (documents, queries) and preparing Month End Close reports
- Maintaining regular relationship with suppliers and client
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting will be an asset
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) nice to have
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00634148&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture