Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– perform accounting and reporting activities
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– control, investigate and visualize financial data
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the controls.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support
the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting and controlling support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
– 2-5 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting/Reporting
– strong attention to detail
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– methodical, concise and accurate
– proficient in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with vlookup, pivot tables, charts etc)
– fluent in English
– able to build strong relationship with stakeholders
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– Spanish and/or Italian would be an additional asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS