Internship in Data Analytics and Reporting Team
Are you good with numbers and like working with large data sets? Do you know how to improve and automate existing processes?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- develop reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools, ad hoc report preparation and management of existing reports
- build and execute processes to identify, escalate and resolve data quality issues in our client analytics platform
- assist with driving data quality campaigns, maintenance of data, and other operational tasks as necessary.
You’ll be working in the Client Data Analytics & Reporting (CDAR) team in the UBS office in Krakow (Czerwone Maki). Our role is to support IB Research business by ensuring the quality of critical data assets and provide strategic client insights that create competitive advantages for UBS.
- strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
- very good communication skills in English
- interpersonal skills, capacity to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of and MS SharePoint is an asset.
- a self-starter and team player with positive attitude and energy
- ready to join a growing team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- highly organized with good technical and process documentation skills
- eager to learn new technologies and tools in a fast paced environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS