Finance and Accounting Process Specialist with French
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in Order to Cash processes for a Client operation in the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes Cash Collection and Dispute Management. We have personalized approach to every Employee and flexibility in regards to development plan. In our team you will have an opportunity to work with one of the leaders of media & entertainment industry
- Perform collection activities
- Research and resolve dispute cases
- Reconcile AR cash balances
- Propose process improvements / optimization
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Very good command of French is a must
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Experience in O2C or Customer Service area
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Flexibility, ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.