Are you a team player with great communication skills and a desire to combine it with working with data to help the business achieving its goals? Do you want to join globally recognised brand in the brand new office in Krakow, Poland and move your career to the next level?
Then the Chargeback Analyst role at Kimberly-Clark could be for you.
Main point of contact for internal and external customers within the region, for all chargeback activities and enquiry/query management to resolution, across the entire Chargeback process. Additionally responsible for reporting and maintaining of data within our relevant systems.
- Entry, maintenance and communication of chargeback agreements
- Timely and accurate processing of chargeback claims in various formats and dealing with enquiries/queries relating to the chargeback process
- Proactively managing the day-to-day requirements for own customer portfolio
- Developing strong working relationships with key customers
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Distribution and Business Unit by developing strong and open relationships with all groups.
- Independent creation of chargeback settlements
- Audit of chargeback claims by reporting and analysis
- Administrative tasks, such as sending credits, lists, reporting, maintenance of archives
- Monitoring of authorization process
- Internal and external communication on chargeback agreements
- Set up, update and monitor accruals according to specifications from Pricing
- Management of Customer Portal: set up of new customers; user support; training of distributors / sellers
- Maintenance of relevant systems with valid information
- Support the achievement of all departmental objectives.
- Participate and/or manage proactive project efforts to identify actionable value creation programs that drive results for the business unit.
- You have an initial work experience in Sales Administrator / Sales operations / Accounts receivable / Customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluent one of the following languages is required: Russian, French, Italian, Czech, German, Spanish or Dutch