Cash Collector with Dutch
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
- Collecting due receivables
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
- Reporting & forecasting
- Order management
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Dutch (min. C1)
- Good English (B2/C1)
- Min. 1 year experience in Customer Service/ Order to Cash/ Accountancy
- Microsoft package
- Preferably knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00621047&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture