Procurement Services Junior Analyst with English-
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the procurement process, including setting customer expectations, gathering requirements, performing the necessary procurement activities, communicating timely status updates, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Process purchase requisitions (PR)
- Working with internal customer and supplier, provide all relevant information and documents to assist Contract Services, Strategic Sourcing and Legal in their reviews and negotiations.
- Initiate supplier qualification process using the appropriate tool, and collaborate with Supplier Maintenance throughout the supplier qualification process
- Update procurement tickets on a timely basis to communicate status and issues to internal customers and key stakeholders
- 1-2 years experience in purchasing/procurement environment or customer service related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Able to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Proficiency with productivity tools, including MS Office and Google Apps
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00622613&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture