Investment Bank Broker Review Specialist
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Cooperate with internal stakeholder (including Senior Management) to ensure delivery of high quality reports;
- Efficiently track, monitor and report business performance and perform monthly business analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities;
- Analyze multi-dimensional data sets, identifying actionable insights;
- Design and produce comprehensive metrics, analytics and new business strategic initiatives;
- Deliver static reports, real time analyses, forecast;
- Enable senior management decisions making by delivering high quality reports and analyses.
You will be working in the Broker Review team which is a part of Reporting and Analytics Services team in Zabierzow. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Equities Services business.
We work closely with IT, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering interpretation, analysis of feedback from clients on the firm’s performance as a Broker.
Your experience and skills:
- 1+ years of experience in a reporting role, ideally in a banking environment;
- previous experience in business analytics and reporting (in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally);
- very good analytical, problem-solving and improvement skills;
- a university degree in an analytical field like mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology;
- solid know-how of MS Office;
- knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and Tableau (would be a great asset).
- passionate about data analytics, business intelligence and management information;
- familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets;
- focused on continuous improvement, with a lean/six sigma mindset;
- demonstrable success with complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within agreed deadline;
- well organized, flexible person known for your "can-do" attitude when tackling daily tasks;
- comfortable with data, able to identify risks and opportunities and react accordingly;
- a great communicator, organized and detail oriented;
- fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS