Senior Risk & Access Control Specialist
Do you know how to keep an eye out and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements?
We’re looking for an Operational Risk Specialist to:
• regularly evaluate and improve existing processes, put new processes (including training) into action and systematically track them
• develop metrics to evaluate and mitigate risk
• make sure that legal, compliance and regulatory requirements are observed
• resolve non-operational client issues and complaints in accordance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
• act as a Subject Matter Expert for business queries and consultancy related to Operational Risk and Business Security.
You’ll be working in the Divisional Information Security Office team in Krakow. We provide comprehensive Access Management, Operational Risk and Information Security services. This benefits our Investment Bank division. As a part of the team you’ll play an important role being point of contact, mentor and consultant for wide range of matters relevant for the business.
• bachelor, master or equivalent degree focused on Finance, Banking or related field
• ideally 3-5 years of experience working in an IT risk / operational risk role, preferable within the finance sector
• fluent in English
• good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point
• clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills
• analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• self-starter, willing to take ownership of assigned tasks
• process design experience is an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS