Financial Analyst in Group Strategic Planning
Are you a specialist in data management and financial modelling with Excel and databases? Do you have sharp analytic skills and want to make a career step in Group Finance?
We're looking for someone exactly like you to help us:
- analyse financial data for business planning and performance reviews
- execute control procedures and data management ensuring integrity and consistency of data
- develop and maintain structures in IBM Cognos TM1 - our data management application
- develop and maintain financial models
- prepare presentations and reports for senior management
- support projects and ad hoc requests.
Group Strategic Planning (GSP) is a team within Group Finance, Corporate Development & Performance, located in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We act as an advisor to senior management and the business on business planning and performance monitoring aspects, steering the planning process globally across Business Divisions, Legal Entities and Regions. We optimize capital and financial resource allocation based on group strategy, economic profitability and achievement of financial targets through tailored scenario modelling. We are responsible for monthly Group Executive Board business reviews and coordinate the full-year forecasting process.
- minimum 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- experience in data management and reporting
- proficiency in MS Excel and MSOffice; knowledge of IBM Cognos TM1 and Think Cell would be an advantage.
- a conceptual mind-set, experience in building financial models and financial and management accounting experience
- strong analytical skills and high level of numeracy
- an academic background in economics, accounting or technical/ IT degree
- excellent in English (written and oral); knowledge of German is a plus
- well organized and detail oriented
- strong within interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator
- a team player with a robust and outgoing personality and you are able to interact with multiple cultures and staff at all levels.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS