Financial Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to join our Reporting and Automation Team and deliver services for our Client in this area. The scope involved covers processes such as: reporting and analysis; automation and scope improvements; development and distribution of financial reports etc.
- Demonstrates understanding of F&A processes and procedures
- Ability to implement VBA solutions
- Ability to prepare timely and accurate reports within the framework of the reporting model
- Ability to design new reports in line with business requirements
- Ability to develops objects and materials to maximize automation
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports in a manner that facilitates decision making
- Constantly review the relevance of the reports to the business and change/improve them where necessary
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them
- Problem solving within a cross functional team
- Develop and run financial analysis models
- University degree or equivalent
- Very good English skills (C1) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to implement VBA solutions
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and fast changing environment
- Teamwork approach
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.