Junior Specialist in Disputes Team with Italian
As a Junior Specialist in Disputes Team with Italian you will be managing customer queries and learning to solve complex cases.
What will you do?
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English
- Excellent in Speaking/Reading/Writing Italian
- Communication and numerical skill
- Basic computer skills (Office package)
What do we expect from you?
- Answering to customers queries via email/phone
- Analyzing cases and provide to the customer a feedback
- Applying the DTP procedure in the proper way
- Being in contact with the other internal/external departments for solving issues
- Proactivity in managing risks
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00624773&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture