Junior Business Analyst
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you an analytic thinker? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– find and implement solutions
– support project management tasks
– provide documentation of processes and business requirements
– collaborate across business units, business users with various level of seniority
– prepare and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports
You’ll be working in the PPM Forecasting (Project Portfolio Management) team in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We are based in Poland and UK, supporting Business users across the globe. As a 'Forecast process team'; we enhance the tools, own the processes and hold the required expertise and support that enable our financial forecast owners to do their jobs.
– experience in reporting, business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– very good knowledge of MS Excel
– working experience with CA PPM will be an additional advantage
– knowledge of MS Access or VBA will be beneficial
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions of different levels of seniority
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible team player with a positive attitude who is comfortable operating in a global team
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS