Senior Finance and Accounting Process Specialist
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are recruiting ambitious Candidates for the position of Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist with English (R2R) to join a team of our new Client.
Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures:
- Master data maintenance (Chart of accounts, Fixed Assets)
- Fixed Assets and intangibles: accounting activities, month end closure activities, reporting, other
- Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
- Tax: support in Tax area, reporting, other
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting, other
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures and country specific variances
- Continually strives to simplify, standardize and improve processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Supports TL in admin activities if necessary
- Buddy to junior Team members
- Minimum 2 years experience in RTR area and deep knowledge of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills (B2)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good client-focus attitude
- Goal orientation
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.