Credit and Collections Controller (Dutch Speaker)
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- the executions of the collection process in accordance with the Credit Collections Policy
- achieving the targets of monthly cash inflow and DOR objectives
- the accuracy of trade receivables positions in all information system
- the daily contact with customers, management, collection agencies etc. with respect to the receivables and drives the resolution of disputes
- builds effective relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- the accounts receivables reports and their analysis and initiates specific actions
- anchoring cash optimization initiatives in (part) of the organization
- contributes to the proper use of existing information systems
- contributes to the implementation of new systems and change management
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch language (C1)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Experience in Collection or Customer Service area
- Analytical skills and attention to details
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.