Payments Investigations Specialist
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone who can:
– handling of all types of investigations and inquiries regarding payments from clients and banks in all currencies through SWIFT, phone, letter or fax
– collect all data necessary for the respective investigations using various system tools as well as contacting client advisors or external counterparties for more information
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– support new or emerging business areas and identify limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
– stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this aligns with risks
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
As a Payments Investigations Specialist you will be part of a new Operations Team in UBS and as an experienced banking services specialist you will be responsible for orderly and timely execution of operational processes in the bank. Your daily tasks ask for a strong client focus, quality and continuous improvement.
– degree in Management, Economics or Finance
– experience in payments, investigation or accounting
– fluency in English language
– strong analytical, problem-solving skills and excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
– strong business communication and customer service skills
– proficient working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
– knowledge of German would be an asset
– totally focused on client service
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS