Operational Risk Specialist (Investment Bank)
Are you self-motivated and driven, with ability to manage multiple work streams and priorities? Can you comfortably collaborate with and challenge senior stakeholders? Do you have a knack for analyzing data and presenting it in a clear and concise manner? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– act as an SME on Operational Risk Framework for the Investment Bank (IB) and other key stakeholders
– manage the IB Operational Risk Inventory and Key Procedural Controls across their lifecycle
– produce transparent risk reports for management, auditors and regulators
– create and maintain professional relationships with the Investment Bank's management and your business management counterparts.
You’ll be working in the global IB Business Risk Management team based in Krakow/Zabierzów. We are a part of IB's first line of defense responsible for embedding and maintaining the Operational Risk Framework to manage the IB Front Office risk environment.
- experience in Risk or Business Management support role
- understanding of Operational Risk or IB Front Office environment
- excellent presentation skills with an ability to negotiate and influence others
- strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines
- confident, with exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- able to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- capable of adjusting to change in a dynamic work environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polnadcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS