Financial Services Analyst Dutch Speaker
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
For our new Logo Client (insurance industry), we are looking to recruit talented Dutch speakers to join our team in Krakow. If you have no previous experience in this branch or if it would be your first job – no worries, our onboarding trainings will give you all the knowledge to make you feel confident in the new role.
For new joiners relocating to Kraków we offer a relocation bonus!
- Are open to start international career
- Want to use Dutch language on daily basis
- Want to work with ERP system
- Speak fluent Dutch (C1 level) and very good English (B2 level)
If the answer is yes, we have a job for you.
- Responsible for daily service delivery in terms of insurance products offered by the Client
- Cooperation with Belgian customers and brokers in terms of insurance products
- Interacting with Client via phone and mail
- Proactively participate in the improvement of processes and working methods
- Correct and timely processing of financial data
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.