Lead Finance Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Łódź (łódzkie)
- Analiza finansowa
- Raportowanie i analizy
- kluczowy wskaźnik wydajności
- Dane Finansowe
- Analiza biznesowa
- Symulacja procesu
- KPI reporting and analysis
Industrial Solutions empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software, and services to protect, control, and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. Across multiple energy-intensive industries, the business provides customers with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure.
- Ownership for complex analyses and full reporting around business areas, specific for each Team across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as Asia region;
- Leverage various reporting / database / models tools to report all business financials;
- Follow significant trends on those reports to catch any outliers and inform business proactively;
- Owns pacing mechanism including leading meetings/calls around;
- Being key point of contact for Global Executive Finance Leaders and their teams (including Manufacturing Plants) to clarify on the respective area global dynamic;
- Support in the logic design of new KPIs, reports, models.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience);
- Significant experience in financial roles, with preference on finance analyses for manufacturing craft;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English – written & spoken;
- Ability to influence others and good understanding of matrix organization;
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application in English via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”