Team Leader AML
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1111699
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
Your new company
The company offers international banking services, working across some of the world's most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Your new role
Work with existing team members to ensure needs are fulfilled on an ongoing basis. Specifically:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure effective links between GAM teams/Internal Stakeholders/COBAM.
- Manage CDD process - new and renewals. Perform Checker function for the cases assigned.
- Manage onboarding process for agreed new initiatives
- Ensure accurate maintenance of CDD static data
- Maintain CDD rejection rates within agreed threshold. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious Transactions to the Line Manager
What you'll get in return
- A focused individual who is an excellent communicator with good team skills, who has the ability to influence others by showing initiative and creativity.
- 3-4 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry with relevant experience in managing teams.
- Understanding of the Financial Services and its various underlying products.
- Understanding of the CIC and Customer Relationships business generally and across OCC Customer base.
- Experience in AML domain desirable.
- Leadership Experience preferred.
- Problem Solving Skills - ability to think ‘Out of the Box’ and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Knowledge of the CDD/eCDD systems and processes and of the different requirements of certain countries desirable.
An opportunity to work in an international welcoming environment.
Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.